Kuntzig tourism and travel guide
Visit Kuntzig: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Kuntzig is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 25 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Kuntzig is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Kuntzig, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Kuntzig in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Kuntzig
Markets in and near Kuntzig
- Yutz: market Friday (4km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (7km)
- Uckange: market Friday (7km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (11km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (12km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (14km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (15km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (18km)
More information about Kuntzig, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Kuntzig, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Kuntzig.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (40km)
- Parc du château de Pange (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (14km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Kuntzig
from Metz (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 719 km
from Strasbourg: 138 km
For driving distances to Kuntzig from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Bertrange, Buding, Distroff, Elzange, Guenange, Illange, Inglange, Koenigsmacker, Manom, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Oudrenne, Stuckange, Valmestroff, Volstroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Kuntzig