Oudrenne tourism and travel guide
Visit Oudrenne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Oudrenne is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 31 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Oudrenne is 295 kilometres from Paris).
Oudrenne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Oudrenne in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Oudrenne
Markets in and near Oudrenne
- Yutz: market Friday (10km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (13km)
- Uckange: market Friday (15km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (18km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (18km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (19km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (21km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (22km)
More information about Oudrenne, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Oudrenne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Oudrenne.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (44km)
- Parc du château de Pange (33km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Oudrenne
from Metz (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 295 km
from Calais: 363 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 726 km
from Strasbourg: 136 km
For driving distances to Oudrenne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berg-sur-Moselle, Buding, Budling, Distroff, Elzange, Gavisse, Hunting, Inglange, Kemplich, Kerling-les-Sierck, Koenigsmacker, Kuntzig, Malling, Montenach, Valmestroff and Veckring.
This page in French: Visiter Oudrenne