Kemplich tourism and travel guide
Visit Kemplich: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Kemplich is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Kemplich is 299 kilometres from Paris).
Kemplich, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Kemplich in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Kemplich
Markets in and near Kemplich
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (15km)
- Uckange: market Friday (17km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (17km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (18km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (21km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (23km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (26km)
More information about Kemplich, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Kemplich, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Kemplich.
- Parc du château de Pange (27km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (23km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Kemplich
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 299 km
from Calais: 370 km
from Nice: 629 km
from Bordeaux: 726 km
from Strasbourg: 129 km
For driving distances to Kemplich from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buding, Budling, Chemery-les-Deux, Dalstein, Hombourg-Budange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Klang, Laumesfeld, Menskirch, Monneren, Oudrenne and Veckring.
This page in French: Visiter Kemplich