Klang tourism and travel guide
Visit Klang: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Klang is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 26 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Klang is 297 kilometres from Paris).
Klang, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Klang in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Klang
Markets in and near Klang
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (13km)
- Yutz: market Friday (13km)
- Uckange: market Friday (15km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (16km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (16km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (19km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (20km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (24km)
More information about Klang, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Klang, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Klang.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (49km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (25km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (20km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Klang
from Metz (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 297 km
from Calais: 369 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 724 km
from Strasbourg: 130 km
For driving distances to Klang from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buding, Budling, Chemery-les-Deux, Dalstein, Ebersviller, Elzange, Hombourg-Budange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kemplich, Laumesfeld, Luttange, Menskirch, Metzeresche, Monneren and Veckring.
This page in French: Visiter Klang