Hombourg-Budange tourism and travel guide
Visit Hombourg-Budange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hombourg-Budange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 23 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hombourg-Budange is 295 kilometres from Paris).
Hombourg-Budange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hombourg-Budange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hombourg-Budange
Markets in and near Hombourg-Budange
- Yutz: market Friday (13km)
- Uckange: market Friday (13km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (14km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (14km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (15km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (18km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Woippy: market Friday (21km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
More information about Hombourg-Budange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hombourg-Budange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hombourg-Budange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (49km)
- Parc du château de Pange (24km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hombourg-Budange
from Metz (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 295 km
from Calais: 369 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 721 km
from Strasbourg: 130 km
For driving distances to Hombourg-Budange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Buding, Budling, Dalstein, Distroff, Ebersviller, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kemplich, Klang, Luttange, Menskirch, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Monneren, Piblange, Veckring and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Hombourg-Budange