Metzeresche tourism and travel guide
Visit Metzeresche: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Metzeresche is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 22 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Metzeresche is 292 kilometres from Paris).
Metzeresche, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Metzeresche in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Metzeresche
Markets in and near Metzeresche
- Uckange: market Friday (10km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (11km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (16km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (17km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (19km)
More information about Metzeresche, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Metzeresche, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Metzeresche.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (47km)
- Parc du château de Pange (24km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (16km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Metzeresche
from Metz (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 292 km
from Calais: 367 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 719 km
from Strasbourg: 132 km
For driving distances to Metzeresche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Buding, Budling, Distroff, Hombourg-Budange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Klang, Kuntzig, Luttange, Metzervisse, Rurange-les-Thionville, Stuckange, Tremery, Veckring and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Metzeresche