Budling tourism and travel guide
Visit Budling: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Budling is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Budling is 296 kilometres from Paris).
Budling, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Budling in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Budling
Markets in and near Budling
- Yutz: market Friday (12km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (14km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (15km)
- Uckange: market Friday (15km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (17km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (18km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (21km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (23km)
More information about Budling, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Budling, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Budling.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (47km)
- Parc du château de Pange (29km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (19km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Budling
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 296 km
from Calais: 367 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 725 km
from Strasbourg: 133 km
For driving distances to Budling from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buding, Dalstein, Elzange, Hombourg-Budange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kemplich, Kerling-les-Sierck, Kirschnaumen, Klang, Koenigsmacker, Menskirch, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Monneren, Oudrenne and Veckring.
This page in French: Visiter Budling