Elzange tourism and travel guide
Visit Elzange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Elzange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Elzange is 292 kilometres from Paris).
Elzange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Elzange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Elzange
Markets in and near Elzange
- Yutz: market Friday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Uckange: market Friday (11km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (18km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (18km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (20km)
More information about Elzange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Elzange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Elzange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (42km)
- Parc du château de Pange (31km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (17km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Elzange
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 292 km
from Calais: 361 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 722 km
from Strasbourg: 138 km
For driving distances to Elzange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Buding, Budling, Cattenom, Distroff, Hunting, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kerling-les-Sierck, Klang, Koenigsmacker, Kuntzig, Metzervisse, Oudrenne, Stuckange, Valmestroff and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Elzange