Hunting tourism and travel guide
Visit Hunting: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hunting is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hunting is 296 kilometres from Paris).
Hunting, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hunting in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hunting
Markets in and near Hunting
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (14km)
- Uckange: market Friday (17km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (20km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (20km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (22km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (22km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (22km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
More information about Hunting, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hunting, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hunting.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (42km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (24km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (23km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Hunting
from Metz (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 296 km
from Calais: 361 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 728 km
from Strasbourg: 139 km
For driving distances to Hunting from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Apach, Berg-sur-Moselle, Contz-les-Bains, Elzange, Fixem, Gavisse, Haute-Kontz, Kerling-les-Sierck, Kirsch-les-Sierck, Koenigsmacker, Malling, Montenach, Oudrenne, Rettel, Rustroff, Sierck-les-Bains and Valmestroff.
This page in French: Visiter Hunting