Montenach tourism and travel guide
Visit Montenach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montenach is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Montenach is 300 kilometres from Paris).
Montenach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montenach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Montenach
Markets in and near Montenach
- Yutz: market Friday (15km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (18km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (18km)
- Uckange: market Friday (20km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (24km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (24km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (26km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (26km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
More information about Montenach, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Montenach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montenach.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (46km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (27km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (26km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Montenach
from Metz (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 300 km
from Calais: 364 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 732 km
from Strasbourg: 136 km
For driving distances to Montenach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Apach, Berg-sur-Moselle, Contz-les-Bains, Haute-Kontz, Hunting, Kerling-les-Sierck, Kirsch-les-Sierck, Kirschnaumen, Laumesfeld, Malling, Manderen, Merschweiller, Oudrenne, Rettel, Ritzing, Rustroff and Sierck-les-Bains.
This page in French: Visiter Montenach