Merschweiller tourism and travel guide
Visit Merschweiller: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Merschweiller is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Merschweiller is 303 kilometres from Paris).
Merschweiller, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Merschweiller in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Merschweiller
Markets in and near Merschweiller
- Yutz: market Friday (20km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (21km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (22km)
- Uckange: market Friday (26km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (29km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (29km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (30km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (31km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
More information about Merschweiller, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Merschweiller, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Merschweiller.
- Parc du château de Pange (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (31km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Merschweiller
from Metz (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 303 km
from Calais: 364 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 737 km
from Strasbourg: 138 km
For driving distances to Merschweiller from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Merschweiller