Launstroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Launstroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Launstroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Launstroff is 308 kilometres from Paris).
Launstroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Launstroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Launstroff
Markets in and near Launstroff
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (16km)
- Yutz: market Friday (24km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (26km)
- Uckange: market Friday (28km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (29km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (32km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (32km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (35km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (35km)
More information about Launstroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Launstroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Launstroff.
- Parc du château de Pange (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (35km)
- Sarreguemines (55km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (33km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Launstroff
from Metz (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 308 km
from Calais: 371 km
from Nice: 640 km
from Bordeaux: 739 km
from Strasbourg: 132 km
For driving distances to Launstroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Launstroff