Waldwisse tourism and travel guide
Visit Waldwisse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Waldwisse is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 41 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Waldwisse is 310 kilometres from Paris).
Waldwisse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Waldwisse in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Waldwisse
Markets in and near Waldwisse
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (13km)
- Yutz: market Friday (25km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (25km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (28km)
- Uckange: market Friday (29km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (32km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (33km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (35km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (36km)
More information about Waldwisse, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Waldwisse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Waldwisse.
- Parc du château de Pange (38km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (35km)
- Sarreguemines (52km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (33km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Waldwisse
from Metz (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 310 km
from Calais: 374 km
from Nice: 637 km
from Bordeaux: 739 km
from Strasbourg: 128 km
For driving distances to Waldwisse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Waldwisse