Flastroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Flastroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Flastroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 38 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Flastroff is 310 kilometres from Paris).
Flastroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Flastroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Flastroff
Markets in and near Flastroff
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (8km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (21km)
- Yutz: market Friday (25km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (28km)
- Uckange: market Friday (28km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (30km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (32km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (32km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (32km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
More information about Flastroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Flastroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Flastroff.
- Parc du château de Pange (34km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (34km)
- Sarreguemines (48km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Flastroff
from Metz (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 310 km
from Calais: 377 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 736 km
from Strasbourg: 124 km
For driving distances to Flastroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Flastroff