Halstroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Halstroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Halstroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Halstroff is 307 kilometres from Paris).
Halstroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Halstroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Halstroff
Markets in and near Halstroff
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (22km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (25km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (25km)
- Uckange: market Friday (26km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (28km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (29km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (32km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (33km)
More information about Halstroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Halstroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Halstroff.
- Parc du château de Pange (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (32km)
- Sarreguemines (52km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Halstroff
from Metz (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 307 km
from Calais: 373 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 735 km
from Strasbourg: 128 km
For driving distances to Halstroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Halstroff