Remeling tourism and travel guide
Visit Remeling: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Remeling is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 39 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Remeling is 307 kilometres from Paris).
Remeling, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Remeling in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Remeling
Markets in and near Remeling
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (13km)
- Yutz: market Friday (22km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (25km)
- Uckange: market Friday (26km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (27km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (29km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (30km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (33km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (33km)
More information about Remeling, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Remeling, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Remeling.
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
- Sarreguemines (54km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (31km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Remeling
from Metz (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 307 km
from Calais: 372 km
from Nice: 637 km
from Bordeaux: 737 km
from Strasbourg: 130 km
For driving distances to Remeling from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Remeling