Ritzing tourism and travel guide
Visit Ritzing: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ritzing is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 41 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Ritzing is 306 kilometres from Paris).
Ritzing, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ritzing in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ritzing
Markets in and near Ritzing
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (17km)
- Yutz: market Friday (21km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (24km)
- Uckange: market Friday (26km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (30km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (30km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (30km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (32km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (32km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (33km)
More information about Ritzing, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ritzing, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ritzing.
- Parc du château de Pange (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
- Sarreguemines (57km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ritzing
from Metz (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 306 km
from Calais: 369 km
from Nice: 641 km
from Bordeaux: 738 km
from Strasbourg: 133 km
For driving distances to Ritzing from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Ritzing