Colmen tourism and travel guide
Visit Colmen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Colmen is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Colmen is 310 kilometres from Paris).
Colmen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Colmen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Colmen
Markets in and near Colmen
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (7km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (19km)
- Yutz: market Friday (25km)
- Uckange: market Friday (28km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (28km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (29km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (31km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (31km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (32km)
More information about Colmen, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Colmen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Colmen.
- Parc du château de Pange (33km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (34km)
- Sarreguemines (47km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (31km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Colmen
from Metz (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 310 km
from Calais: 378 km
from Nice: 630 km
from Bordeaux: 736 km
from Strasbourg: 123 km
For driving distances to Colmen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Colmen