Schwerdorff tourism and travel guide
Visit Schwerdorff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Schwerdorff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 40 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Schwerdorff is 313 kilometres from Paris).
Schwerdorff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Schwerdorff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Schwerdorff
Markets in and near Schwerdorff
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (9km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (19km)
- Yutz: market Friday (28km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (30km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (30km)
- Uckange: market Friday (31km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (31km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (32km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (32km)
More information about Schwerdorff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Schwerdorff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Schwerdorff.
- Parc du château de Pange (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (37km)
- Sarreguemines (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Schwerdorff
from Metz (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 313 km
from Calais: 379 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 739 km
from Strasbourg: 122 km
For driving distances to Schwerdorff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Schwerdorff