Rustroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Rustroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rustroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 38 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Rustroff is 300 kilometres from Paris).
Rustroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rustroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Rustroff
Markets in and near Rustroff
- Yutz: market Friday (16km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (18km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (21km)
- Uckange: market Friday (22km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (25km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (25km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (26km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (27km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
More information about Rustroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Rustroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rustroff.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (45km)
- Parc du château de Pange (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (29km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (28km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rustroff
from Metz (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 300 km
from Calais: 362 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 733 km
from Strasbourg: 139 km
For driving distances to Rustroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Apach, Berg-sur-Moselle, Contz-les-Bains, Haute-Kontz, Hunting, Kerling-les-Sierck, Kirsch-les-Sierck, Kirschnaumen, Malling, Manderen, Merschweiller, Montenach, Rettel and Sierck-les-Bains.
This page in French: Visiter Rustroff