Apach tourism and travel guide
Visit Apach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Apach is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 40 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Apach is 300 kilometres from Paris).
Apach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Apach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Apach
Markets in and near Apach
- Yutz: market Friday (17km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (20km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (22km)
- Uckange: market Friday (23km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (26km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (26km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (28km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (28km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
More information about Apach, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Apach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Apach.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (45km)
- Parc du château de Pange (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (29km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Apach
from Metz (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 300 km
from Calais: 362 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 734 km
from Strasbourg: 140 km
For driving distances to Apach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berg-sur-Moselle, Contz-les-Bains, Haute-Kontz, Hunting, Kirsch-les-Sierck, Malling, Manderen, Merschweiller, Montenach, Rettel, Rustroff and Sierck-les-Bains.
This page in French: Visiter Apach