Veckring tourism and travel guide
Visit Veckring: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Veckring is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Veckring is 298 kilometres from Paris).
Veckring, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Veckring in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Veckring
Markets in and near Veckring
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (13km)
- Yutz: market Friday (14km)
- Uckange: market Friday (16km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (16km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (18km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (20km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (22km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (25km)
More information about Veckring, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Veckring, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Veckring.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (49km)
- Parc du château de Pange (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (22km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Veckring
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 298 km
from Calais: 369 km
from Nice: 630 km
from Bordeaux: 726 km
from Strasbourg: 131 km
For driving distances to Veckring from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buding, Budling, Chemery-les-Deux, Dalstein, Hombourg-Budange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kemplich, Klang, Laumesfeld, Menskirch, Metzeresche, Monneren and Oudrenne.
This page in French: Visiter Veckring