Aboncourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Aboncourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aboncourt is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 20 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Aboncourt is 294 kilometres from Paris).
Aboncourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aboncourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Aboncourt
Markets in and near Aboncourt
- Hagondange: market Friday (13km)
- Uckange: market Friday (14km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (14km)
- Yutz: market Friday (16km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (17km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (18km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Woippy: market Friday (19km)
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
More information about Aboncourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Aboncourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aboncourt.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (51km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (47km)
- Parc du château de Pange (20km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (15km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Aboncourt
from Metz (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 294 km
from Calais: 371 km
from Nice: 622 km
from Bordeaux: 718 km
from Strasbourg: 127 km
For driving distances to Aboncourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bettelainville, Burtoncourt, Dalstein, Ebersviller, Hombourg-Budange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Luttange, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Piblange, Saint-Hubert and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Aboncourt