Angevillers tourism and travel guide
Visit Angevillers: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Angevillers is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 31 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Angevillers is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Angevillers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Angevillers in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Angevillers
Markets in and near Angevillers
- Knutange: market Wednesday (5km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (7km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (8km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (11km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Uckange: market Friday (12km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
More information about Angevillers, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Angevillers, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Angevillers.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
- Parc du château de Pange (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (28km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (15km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (17km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Angevillers
from Metz (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 346 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 711 km
from Strasbourg: 153 km
For driving distances to Angevillers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Angevillers