Escherange tourism and travel guide
Visit Escherange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Escherange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Escherange is 278 kilometres from Paris).
Escherange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Escherange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Escherange
Markets in and near Escherange
- Ottange: market Thursday (5km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (10km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Uckange: market Friday (14km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
More information about Escherange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Escherange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Escherange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (25km)
- Parc du château de Pange (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Escherange
from Metz (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 278 km
from Calais: 345 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 715 km
from Strasbourg: 154 km
For driving distances to Escherange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Escherange