Ottange tourism and travel guide
Visit Ottange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ottange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 38 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Ottange is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Ottange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ottange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ottange
Markets in and near Ottange
Market days in Ottange: weekly market: Thursday;
- Ottange: market Thursday (0km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (5km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (7km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (11km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (14km)
- Yutz: market Friday (15km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
- Uckange: market Friday (19km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (20km)
More information about Ottange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ottange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ottange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (21km)
- Parc du château de Pange (47km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (22km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ottange
from Metz (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 340 km
from Nice: 645 km
from Bordeaux: 714 km
from Strasbourg: 158 km
For driving distances to Ottange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Ottange