Knutange tourism and travel guide
Visit Knutange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Knutange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Knutange is 274 kilometres from Paris).
Knutange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Knutange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Knutange
Markets in and near Knutange
Market days in Knutange: weekly market: Wednesday;
- Knutange: market Wednesday (0km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (2km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Uckange: market Friday (10km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (11km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (12km)
More information about Knutange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Knutange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Knutange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (11km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Knutange
from Metz (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 151 km
For driving distances to Knutange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Angevillers, Boulange, Fameck, Fontoy, Havange, Hayange, Lommerange, Neufchef, Nilvange, Ranguevaux and Seremange-Erzange.
This page in French: Visiter Knutange