Fillieres tourism and travel guide
Visit Fillieres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fillieres is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 83 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Fillieres is 261 kilometres from Paris).
Fillieres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fillieres in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Fillieres
Markets in and near Fillieres
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (11km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (13km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (16km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (18km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (22km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (23km)
More information about Fillieres, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Fillieres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fillieres.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (14km)
- Parc du château de Pange (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (25km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (28km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Fillieres
from Nancy (prefecture): 83 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 643 km
from Bordeaux: 702 km
from Strasbourg: 166 km
For driving distances to Fillieres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audun-le-Roman, Baslieux, Bazailles, Beuvillers, Brehain-la-Ville, Crusnes, Errouville, Joppecourt, Laix, Malavillers, Mercy-le-Haut, Morfontaine, Serrouville, Ville-Au-Montois and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Fillieres