Baslieux tourism and travel guide
Visit Baslieux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Baslieux is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 88 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Baslieux is 256 kilometres from Paris).
Baslieux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Baslieux in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Baslieux
Markets in and near Baslieux
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (12km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (14km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (19km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (22km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (28km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (29km)
More information about Baslieux, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Baslieux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Baslieux.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (10km)
- Parc du château de Pange (58km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (32km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (35km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Baslieux
from Nancy (prefecture): 88 km
from Paris: 256 km
from Calais: 325 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 700 km
from Strasbourg: 173 km
For driving distances to Baslieux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bazailles, Beuveille, Boismont, Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cutry, Doncourt-les-Longuyon, Fillieres, Han-Devant-Pierrepont, Joppecourt, Laix, Mercy-le-Bas, Morfontaine, Pierrepont, Saint-Supplet, Ugny, Ville-Au-Montois and Villers-la-Montagne.
This page in French: Visiter Baslieux