Ugny tourism and travel guide
Visit Ugny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ugny is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 93 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Ugny is 253 kilometres from Paris).
Ugny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ugny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ugny
Markets in and near Ugny
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (7km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (8km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (19km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (19km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (23km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (28km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (34km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (35km)
More information about Ugny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ugny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ugny.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (7km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (40km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Ugny
from Nancy (prefecture): 93 km
from Paris: 253 km
from Calais: 319 km
from Nice: 652 km
from Bordeaux: 700 km
from Strasbourg: 179 km
For driving distances to Ugny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baslieux, Beuveille, Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Cutry, Doncourt-les-Longuyon, Fresnois-la-Montagne, Herserange, Laix, Lexy, Longwy, Mexy, Montigny-sur-Chiers, Rehon, Tellancourt, Villers-la-Chevre and Viviers-sur-Chiers.
This page in French: Visiter Ugny