Lexy tourism and travel guide
Visit Lexy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lexy is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 96 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Lexy is 256 kilometres from Paris).
Lexy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lexy in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lexy
Markets in and near Lexy
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (3km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (11km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (17km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (21km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (22km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (28km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (35km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (35km)
More information about Lexy, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lexy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lexy.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (3km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (41km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lexy
from Nancy (prefecture): 96 km
from Paris: 256 km
from Calais: 319 km
from Nice: 655 km
from Bordeaux: 704 km
from Strasbourg: 179 km
For driving distances to Lexy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Cutry, Gorcy, Haucourt-Moulaine, Herserange, Longlaville, Longwy, Mexy, Mont-Saint-Martin, Montigny-sur-Chiers, Rehon, Saint-Pancre, Saulnes, Ugny, Ville-Houdlemont and Villers-la-Chevre.
This page in French: Visiter Lexy