Mexy tourism and travel guide
Visit Mexy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mexy is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 95 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Mexy is 259 kilometres from Paris).
Mexy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mexy in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mexy
Markets in and near Mexy
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (2km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (13km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (14km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (19km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (21km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (26km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (32km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (33km)
More information about Mexy, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mexy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mexy.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (2km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (36km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (39km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mexy
from Nancy (prefecture): 95 km
from Paris: 259 km
from Calais: 322 km
from Nice: 655 km
from Bordeaux: 706 km
from Strasbourg: 176 km
For driving distances to Mexy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Cutry, Haucourt-Moulaine, Herserange, Lexy, Longlaville, Longwy, Mont-Saint-Martin, Rehon, Saulnes, Ugny and Villers-la-Montagne.
This page in French: Visiter Mexy