Herserange tourism and travel guide
Visit Herserange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Herserange is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 96 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Herserange is 259 kilometres from Paris).
Herserange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Herserange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Herserange
Markets in and near Herserange
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (1km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (14km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (20km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (23km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (27km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (33km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (34km)
More information about Herserange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Herserange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Herserange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (1km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Herserange
from Nancy (prefecture): 96 km
from Paris: 259 km
from Calais: 321 km
from Nice: 656 km
from Bordeaux: 707 km
from Strasbourg: 177 km
For driving distances to Herserange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Cutry, Haucourt-Moulaine, Lexy, Longlaville, Longwy, Mexy, Mont-Saint-Martin, Rehon, Saulnes, Ugny, Villers-la-Chevre and Villers-la-Montagne.
This page in French: Visiter Herserange