Mont-Saint-Martin tourism and travel guide
Visit Mont-Saint-Martin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mont-Saint-Martin is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 99 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Mont-Saint-Martin is 260 kilometres from Paris).
Mont-Saint-Martin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mont-Saint-Martin in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mont-Saint-Martin
Markets in and near Mont-Saint-Martin
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (2km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (15km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (17km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (21km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (25km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (29km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (34km)
- Yutz: market Friday (36km)
More information about Mont-Saint-Martin, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mont-Saint-Martin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mont-Saint-Martin.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (2km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (40km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (42km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mont-Saint-Martin
from Nancy (prefecture): 99 km
from Paris: 260 km
from Calais: 320 km
from Nice: 659 km
from Bordeaux: 709 km
from Strasbourg: 179 km
For driving distances to Mont-Saint-Martin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Mont-Saint-Martin