Longlaville tourism and travel guide
Visit Longlaville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Longlaville is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 98 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Longlaville is 262 kilometres from Paris).
Longlaville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Longlaville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Longlaville
Markets in and near Longlaville
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (3km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (14km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (17km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (19km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (25km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (27km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (32km)
- Yutz: market Friday (34km)
More information about Longlaville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Longlaville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longlaville.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (3km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (40km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Longlaville
from Nancy (prefecture): 98 km
from Paris: 262 km
from Calais: 322 km
from Nice: 658 km
from Bordeaux: 710 km
from Strasbourg: 177 km
For driving distances to Longlaville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Longlaville