Rehon tourism and travel guide
Visit Rehon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rehon is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 95 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Rehon is 258 kilometres from Paris).
Rehon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rehon in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Rehon
Markets in and near Rehon
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (2km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (13km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (20km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (21km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (27km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (33km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (34km)
More information about Rehon, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Rehon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rehon.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (2km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (37km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (40km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Rehon
from Nancy (prefecture): 95 km
from Paris: 258 km
from Calais: 321 km
from Nice: 655 km
from Bordeaux: 705 km
from Strasbourg: 178 km
For driving distances to Rehon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Cutry, Gorcy, Haucourt-Moulaine, Herserange, Lexy, Longlaville, Longwy, Mexy, Mont-Saint-Martin, Saulnes, Ugny, Villers-la-Chevre and Villers-la-Montagne.
This page in French: Visiter Rehon