Gorcy tourism and travel guide
Visit Gorcy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gorcy is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 100 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Gorcy is 254 kilometres from Paris).
Gorcy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gorcy in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Gorcy
Markets in and near Gorcy
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (6km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (11km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (21km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (26km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (26km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (33km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Stenay: market Friday (36km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (39km)
More information about Gorcy, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Gorcy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gorcy.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (6km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (56km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (43km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (46km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Gorcy
from Nancy (prefecture): 100 km
from Paris: 254 km
from Calais: 315 km
from Nice: 660 km
from Bordeaux: 704 km
from Strasbourg: 184 km
For driving distances to Gorcy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Cutry, Fresnois-la-Montagne, Lexy, Longwy, Rehon, Saint-Pancre, Tellancourt, Ville-Houdlemont and Villers-la-Chevre.
This page in French: Visiter Gorcy