Saint-Pancre tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Pancre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Pancre is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 101 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Saint-Pancre is 251 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Pancre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Pancre in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Saint-Pancre
Markets in and near Saint-Pancre
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (8km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (10km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (23km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (26km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (28km)
- Stenay: market Friday (33km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (35km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (41km)
More information about Saint-Pancre, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Pancre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Pancre.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (8km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (45km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (47km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Saint-Pancre
from Nancy (prefecture): 101 km
from Paris: 251 km
from Calais: 313 km
from Nice: 659 km
from Bordeaux: 702 km
from Strasbourg: 186 km
For driving distances to Saint-Pancre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Allondrelle-la-Malmaison, Cons-la-Grandville, Cosnes-et-Romain, Fresnois-la-Montagne, Gorcy, Lexy, Montigny-sur-Chiers, Tellancourt, Ville-Houdlemont and Villers-la-Chevre.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Pancre