Ville-Houdlemont tourism and travel guide
Visit Ville-Houdlemont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ville-Houdlemont is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 102 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Ville-Houdlemont is 252 kilometres from Paris).
Ville-Houdlemont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ville-Houdlemont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ville-Houdlemont
Markets in and near Ville-Houdlemont
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (9km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (11km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (24km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (28km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (29km)
- Stenay: market Friday (34km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (36km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (38km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (42km)
More information about Ville-Houdlemont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ville-Houdlemont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ville-Houdlemont.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (9km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (49km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Ville-Houdlemont
from Nancy (prefecture): 102 km
from Paris: 252 km
from Calais: 312 km
from Nice: 661 km
from Bordeaux: 703 km
from Strasbourg: 186 km
For driving distances to Ville-Houdlemont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Ville-Houdlemont