Saulnes tourism and travel guide
Visit Saulnes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saulnes is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 96 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Saulnes is 262 kilometres from Paris).
Saulnes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saulnes in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Saulnes
Markets in and near Saulnes
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (3km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (13km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (17km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (18km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (24km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (26km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (31km)
- Yutz: market Friday (33km)
More information about Saulnes, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Saulnes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saulnes.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (3km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (37km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (39km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Saulnes
from Nancy (prefecture): 96 km
from Paris: 262 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 657 km
from Bordeaux: 710 km
from Strasbourg: 176 km
For driving distances to Saulnes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chenieres, Cutry, Haucourt-Moulaine, Herserange, Hussigny-Godbrange, Lexy, Longlaville, Longwy, Mexy, Mont-Saint-Martin and Rehon.
This page in French: Visiter Saulnes