Villers-la-Montagne tourism and travel guide
Visit Villers-la-Montagne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villers-la-Montagne is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 90 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Villers-la-Montagne is 261 kilometres from Paris).
Villers-la-Montagne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villers-la-Montagne in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Villers-la-Montagne
Markets in and near Villers-la-Montagne
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (7km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (10km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (15km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (16km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (18km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (21km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (27km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (28km)
More information about Villers-la-Montagne, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Villers-la-Montagne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villers-la-Montagne.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (7km)
- Parc du château de Pange (58km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Villers-la-Montagne
from Nancy (prefecture): 90 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 651 km
from Bordeaux: 706 km
from Strasbourg: 172 km
For driving distances to Villers-la-Montagne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baslieux, Brehain-la-Ville, Chenieres, Cutry, Haucourt-Moulaine, Herserange, Hussigny-Godbrange, Laix, Longwy, Mexy, Morfontaine, Rehon and Tiercelet.
This page in French: Visiter Villers-la-Montagne