Laix tourism and travel guide
Visit Laix: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Laix is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 89 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Laix is 258 kilometres from Paris).
Laix, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Laix in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Laix
Markets in and near Laix
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (8km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (13km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (13km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (17km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (22km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (29km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (29km)
More information about Laix, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Laix, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Laix.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (9km)
- Parc du château de Pange (58km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Laix
from Nancy (prefecture): 89 km
from Paris: 258 km
from Calais: 326 km
from Nice: 649 km
from Bordeaux: 702 km
from Strasbourg: 173 km
For driving distances to Laix from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baslieux, Bazailles, Boismont, Chenieres, Cons-la-Grandville, Cutry, Doncourt-les-Longuyon, Fillieres, Han-Devant-Pierrepont, Haucourt-Moulaine, Morfontaine, Pierrepont, Ugny, Ville-Au-Montois and Villers-la-Montagne.
This page in French: Visiter Laix