Boismont tourism and travel guide
Visit Boismont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Boismont is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 86 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Boismont is 254 kilometres from Paris).
Boismont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Boismont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Boismont
Markets in and near Boismont
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (11km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (17km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (21km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (23km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (27km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (28km)
More information about Boismont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Boismont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boismont.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (13km)
- Parc du château de Pange (57km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Boismont
from Nancy (prefecture): 86 km
from Paris: 254 km
from Calais: 325 km
from Nice: 645 km
from Bordeaux: 697 km
from Strasbourg: 173 km
For driving distances to Boismont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arrancy-sur-Crusne, Baslieux, Bazailles, Beuveille, Doncourt-les-Longuyon, Han-Devant-Pierrepont, Joppecourt, Laix, Mercy-le-Bas, Morfontaine, Pierrepont, Saint-Pierrevillers, Saint-Supplet, Ville-Au-Montois and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Boismont