Pierrepont tourism and travel guide
Visit Pierrepont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pierrepont is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 87 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Pierrepont is 252 kilometres from Paris).
Pierrepont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pierrepont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Pierrepont
Markets in and near Pierrepont
- Longuyon: market Friday (9km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (13km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (19km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (22km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (25km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (29km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (30km)
More information about Pierrepont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Pierrepont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pierrepont.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (12km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pierrepont
from Nancy (prefecture): 87 km
from Paris: 252 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 646 km
from Bordeaux: 696 km
from Strasbourg: 175 km
For driving distances to Pierrepont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arrancy-sur-Crusne, Baslieux, Bazailles, Beuveille, Boismont, Doncourt-les-Longuyon, Han-Devant-Pierrepont, Laix, Mercy-le-Bas, Rouvrois-sur-Othain, Saint-Pierrevillers, Saint-Supplet and Ville-Au-Montois.
This page in French: Visiter Pierrepont