Bazailles tourism and travel guide
Visit Bazailles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bazailles is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 85 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Bazailles is 256 kilometres from Paris).
Bazailles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bazailles in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Bazailles
Markets in and near Bazailles
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (13km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (19km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (21km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (26km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (27km)
More information about Bazailles, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Bazailles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bazailles.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (13km)
- Parc du château de Pange (56km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (33km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Bazailles
from Nancy (prefecture): 85 km
from Paris: 256 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 645 km
from Bordeaux: 698 km
from Strasbourg: 171 km
For driving distances to Bazailles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baslieux, Beuveille, Boismont, Doncourt-les-Longuyon, Fillieres, Han-Devant-Pierrepont, Joppecourt, Laix, Mercy-le-Bas, Mercy-le-Haut, Morfontaine, Pierrepont, Saint-Pierrevillers, Saint-Supplet and Ville-Au-Montois.
This page in French: Visiter Bazailles