Redange tourism and travel guide
Visit Redange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Redange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 45 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Redange is 269 kilometres from Paris).
Redange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Redange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Redange
Markets in and near Redange
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (3km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (4km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (9km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (19km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (22km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (23km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (24km)
- Yutz: market Friday (25km)
More information about Redange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Redange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Redange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (12km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Redange
from Metz (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 269 km
from Calais: 331 km
from Nice: 652 km
from Bordeaux: 713 km
from Strasbourg: 167 km
For driving distances to Redange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Redange