Basse-Rentgen tourism and travel guide
Visit Basse-Rentgen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Basse-Rentgen is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 40 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Basse-Rentgen is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Basse-Rentgen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Basse-Rentgen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Basse-Rentgen
Markets in and near Basse-Rentgen
- Yutz: market Friday (14km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (14km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (15km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (18km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (20km)
- Uckange: market Friday (20km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (22km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
More information about Basse-Rentgen, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Basse-Rentgen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Basse-Rentgen.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (32km)
- Parc du château de Pange (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (27km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (27km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Basse-Rentgen
from Metz (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 350 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 727 km
from Strasbourg: 151 km
For driving distances to Basse-Rentgen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boust, Breistroff-la-Grande, Evrange, Fixem, Gavisse, Hagen, Mondorff, Puttelange-les-Thionville, Rodemack, Roussy-le-Village and Zoufftgen.
This page in French: Visiter Basse-Rentgen