Evrange tourism and travel guide
Visit Evrange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Evrange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Evrange is 288 kilometres from Paris).
Evrange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Evrange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Evrange
Markets in and near Evrange
- Ottange: market Thursday (14km)
- Yutz: market Friday (15km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (16km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (18km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (21km)
- Uckange: market Friday (22km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (23km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
More information about Evrange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Evrange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Evrange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (31km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (28km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (29km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Evrange
from Metz (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 288 km
from Calais: 348 km
from Nice: 650 km
from Bordeaux: 728 km
from Strasbourg: 152 km
For driving distances to Evrange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Evrange