Hagen tourism and travel guide
Visit Hagen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hagen is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hagen is 287 kilometres from Paris).
Hagen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hagen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hagen
Markets in and near Hagen
- Ottange: market Thursday (13km)
- Yutz: market Friday (15km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (16km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (16km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (20km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Uckange: market Friday (22km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (23km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
More information about Hagen, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hagen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hagen.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (28km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (28km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hagen
from Metz (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 287 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 650 km
from Bordeaux: 727 km
from Strasbourg: 153 km
For driving distances to Hagen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Hagen