Mondorff tourism and travel guide
Visit Mondorff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mondorff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 43 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Mondorff is 294 kilometres from Paris).
Mondorff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mondorff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mondorff
Markets in and near Mondorff
- Yutz: market Friday (17km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (18km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (20km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (23km)
- Uckange: market Friday (23km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (25km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (25km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (29km)
More information about Mondorff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mondorff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mondorff.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (30km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mondorff
from Metz (prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 294 km
from Calais: 353 km
from Nice: 649 km
from Bordeaux: 732 km
from Strasbourg: 148 km
For driving distances to Mondorff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Rentgen, Beyren-les-Sierck, Breistroff-la-Grande, Contz-les-Bains, Evrange, Haute-Kontz, Puttelange-les-Thionville and Rodemack.
This page in French: Visiter Mondorff